Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Stream of Consciousness- Rain Forest

Dew
Little droplets of water everywhere
Drop
Rain has cascaded off a leave
Macaw
Mighty parrots fly above
Wow
The words that are able to escape me

Screech
A Monkey in a tree
Tweet
Little bird has hatched and embraced life
Munch
Someone's eating dinner
Amazement
The only feeling I have inside

Whoosh
Water goes rushing pass
Burr
Morning cold wraps around me
Rustling
Hiding is taking place
Sigh
I must leave now and remember this sight, the only
word to fit perfectly is a big long sigh

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I like how you had one word, and then you described it. Your an awesome poet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you worked with spacing, and control the meter by spacing. The waterfall as a symbol is really evident here too, and that use makes it work well aas a peom. Very good. You definitely get the idea of how poetry works. I'm looking forward to your next poem.

    ReplyDelete